Virtually Undetectable Results.
Performed by renown best hair surgeons.
We ensure only the strongest follicles are selected
We have a variety of machines to suit your skin and hair types.
Most customers say they need less treatments with us.
Opening Hours 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Safe, Permanent & Affordable Hair Transplant.
Hair Transplant in Delhi
Hair Transplant in Delhi – Best Hair Transplant Clinic Delhi For Men/Women
Our Hair Transplant specialist has a world class reputation and has fully dedicated in their hair implant techniques to offer you natural looking, densely packed hair. a lot of people from different places in India head to Delhi every year to get Hair restoration treatment. There is no doubt that Delhi is the best place to get your Hair Transplant. Are you suffering from hair loss? No need to worry now! Adorable Clinic (Best Hair Transplant Clinic Delhi) in Delhi is here to save you.
We are Going to provide you details of the Following Questions
hair transplant in delhi
hair transplant cost in delhi
best hair transplant in delhi
hair transplant clinic in delhi
hair transplant surgeon in delhi
hair transplant in delhi reviews
FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
Do you know? 50% Male will have experienced hair loss Problem.
Up to 50% of men will have experienced some degree of hair loss by the time they reach 50. And for many, hair loss will occur far earlier whilst they are in their 20s, 30s or even late teens.
The main cause for 95% of men experiencing a thinning scalp is something called Androgenetic Alopecia – more commonly referred to as Male Pattern Baldness. The hereditary condition occurs when a male hormone causes certain hair follicles to shrink and produce abnormal hair with a shorter life.
In Male Pattern Baldness, patients typically see hair loss starting in the crown, followed by thinning around the hairline and temples, before the mid-anterior scalp is affected. This can be different depending to each individual. Other causes of hair loss in men could include stress, disease, and physical reactions to medication. Hair loss can impact on your confidence, and we believe that’s the most important thing to address.
You can seek advice from a Trichologist if you are losing hair in its early stages, however, for balding areas, a hair transplant is the best solution. The Private Clinic have many years of experience in our specialised FUE technique. All our clinics have CQC registered medical facilities to give you the hair and look you are after. Read about The Private Clinic here. Our reputation is such that we do not take short cuts, we will only give you honest advice with the results you are looking for.
Male Hair Transplant/Female Hair Transplant
Hair Transplant is a choice of many people today. lot of people from different places in India head to Delhi every year to get hair restoration treatment. There is no doubt that Mumbai is the best place to get your Hair Transplant. Are you suffering from hair loss? No need to worry now! Adorable clinic in Delhi is here to save you.
Hair transplant is a 100% reliable and safe treatment in Adorable Clinic. It needs utmost care, consciousness, preciseness and must be done by skilled physician. You can compare and choose the best clinic for your Best Hair Transplant in Delhi which suits your budget and expectations. Hair Transplant will continue to grow even though it’s been transplanted to a different site.
As a hair loss problem can be resolved both by medications or Hair Transplantation Surgery depending upon the cause of hair loss. So a proper medication by Dr may also stimulate some hair growth. This is medical fact, and has been repeatedly proven for more than thirty five years. If you are looking for safe and effective hair transplant clinics to treat baldness, Delhi has hosts of options to offer you. The most common type of hair loss seen in women is androgenic alopecia, also known as female pattern alopecia or baldness. This is seen as hair thinning predominantly over the top and sides of the head. For some patients, a hairline may need recreation; for others, more extensive hair replacement maybe required. Adorable Clinic Provides Hair Transplant in Delhi its residents the best of medical facilities and treatment.
- Adorable Clinic has been treating patients for over 9 years, we pride ourselves on our results, service, and aftercare, see our Trust Pilot rating, we have the highest rating in the industry.
- We are offering FREE consultations with our highly experienced and qualified Hair loss Experts. You can talk them in both Languages Hindi as well as English.
- We are able to offer you all the information you require prior to meeting our Hair Restoration specialist surgeons.
- Hair transplant treatments are available at Adorable Clinic 30/192, Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110024.
- Not only in Delhi, we are giving our services across the country.
What do we do before Hair Restoration?
At Adorable Clinic our experienced doctors perform a modified FUE method; making very small entry points into the scalp. Our team ensures that the donor area looks intact after the hair transplant procedure and you can keep your hair really short if you prefer without any obvious scarring. See our extensive hair transplant before and after photos and videos.
Call Us @ Phone: 011 4617 0666 Mobile: 097111 50928
Hair transplant in Delhi ( Full Detail )
A hair transplant is a technique in which a dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head.
The surgeon in Delhi usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplants typically occur in a medical office under local anesthesia.
According to the Adorable clinic, pattern baldness is responsible for the majority of hair loss. This comes down to genetics. Other cases are due to a variety of factors, including:
- Hormonal imbalance
Slit grafts contain 4 to 10 hairs per graft. Micrografts contain one or two hairs per graft, depending on the amount of coverage needed.
What are the causes of hair fall?
The most common causes of hair fall include:
- Physical stress due to overwork illness, accident, injuries, childbirth, emotional disorders, or surgery which can cause telogen effluvium.
- Usage of birth control pills by women.
- Pregnancy in women which can result in hormonal imbalances.
- Scalp infections such as ringworm or fungal infections.
- Poor diet, especially less protein intake, which can cause hair loss as hair strands are essentially made of the protein, keratin.
- Excessive hair styling and coloring.
- Genetic hair loss.
- Autoimmune disorders such as alopecia areata, or lupus, where the immune system of the body attacks its own healthy cells, including hair follicles.
- Chemotherapy which can result in spot baldness or complete baldness.
- Taking excessive amounts of Vitamin A supplements.
- Male pattern baldness caused by a combination of family genes and male hormones.
- Female pattern baldness caused by family genes.
- Medical conditions such as anaemia, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in women, eating disorders, and thyroid disease.
- Vitamin B deficiency in the body.
- Sudden weight loss due to physical trauma.
- Burns and X-rays too can cause sudden temporary hair loss.
- Taking medicines such as blood thinners and anti-depressants.
- Trichotillomania which is an impulse control disorder causing people to compulsively pull out their own hair.
- Natural aging, especially when people enter their 50s or 60s.
How are the causes of hair fall diagnosed?
Since hair loss or baldness can be caused by a number of factors, the first step should be to consult your family physician or a general practitioner.
The doctor will perform a general physical exam for you, and ask you a number of questions to glean your and your family’s medical history. He will ask you about these things:
- How noticeably your hair is thinning.
- Your family history of hair loss.
- Your diet.
- Your hairstyling habits.
- Any recent illnesses, especially skin rashes.
- Medicines you take either for thyroid problems, arthritis, depression or heart-related issues.
Based on your responses and overall general health, the doctor may then advise you to undergo the following tests, include:
Blood test: To determine if you suffer from any health problems such as thyroid.
Pull test: In which the doctor will pull your hair to see how many hairs come out on an average.
Scalp Biopsy: In which the doctor will scrape some skin and a few hairs from your scalp to check if you suffer from any kind of scalp infection.
Light Microscopy: Which will help diagnose any disorders of the hair shaft you may suffer from.
Hair loss can occur due to a poor diet, stress, vitamin deficiency, thyroid problems, pregnancy, treatments like chemotherapy, or due to aging.
These circumstances are not very serious and can be addressed easily by taking medicines, or stopping certain medicines, and changing your lifestyle. Very often the hair grows back.
If your hair loss is due to genetic reasons, or conditions such as alopecia, your hair will not grow back naturally, for that you should go for a hair transplant in Delhi.
This can be distressing for you as hair loss can affect your overall appearance. Under such circumstances, based on your general physical health and the pattern and severity of hair loss, and your doctor’s suggestions, you may consider a couple of medical procedures, which can help alleviate your condition.
What are the types of hair transplantation?
The hair transplantation procedures are:
- Hair Transplantation
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
What is Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT):
A highly advanced procedure of hair transplantation, Follicular Unit Transplantation is performed in a way.
Which imitates the pattern of natural hair growth and is an ideal choice for people who have large bald areas on their head.
This procedure involves removing an entire strip of hair from a ‘donor area’ where hair fall is less and hair growth is still thick. The area from where the strip is taken is sutured leaving a linear scar on the scalp or head.
The strip containing the hair follicles is divided into grafts consisting of one or two follicles. The follicular units contain sebaceous glands known as oil glands, nerves, a tiny muscle, and some fine hairs called vellus hairs.
Thousands of these follicular unit grafts are placed into tiny incisions made on the bald areas of the patient’s scalp, also known as the ‘recipient areas’, in a single session.
The hair growth from these grafts follows a very natural growth pattern, giving away no tell-tale signs of surgery.
What are the risks and disadvantages of the FUT procedure?
The risks and disadvantages of undergoing the FUT procedure include:
- Experiencing numbness, discomfort, or itching, during the procedure, which is transitory.
- Experiencing shock hair loss after the procedure, which is temporary. The hair usually grows back in 3 to 6 months.
- Local inflammation and infection, If proper care is not taken during and after the surgery.
- Scarring at the site where the donor strip is excised.
- Longer recovery period, as this process is invasive.
- Avoiding any form of strenuous activity for at least 4 weeks after the surgery.
What are the advantages of the FUT procedure?
The benefits of the FUT procedure include:
- A large number of follicles that can be transplanted in a single session.
- Provides better yield of hair compared to other hair procedures.
- An enhanced, natural-looking cosmetic effect, once the hair grows.
- More affordable than other hair procedures such as FUE.
What guidelines should be followed before undergoing a FUT procedure:
Once you are deemed physically fit to undergo a FUT hair procedure in Delhi, there are certain guidelines you need to follow:
If you are taking any blood thinners, Please let the doctor know immediately, as they may represent a contraindication to surgery.
If you are taking broad beta-blockers let your Doctor know immediately.
If you use inhalers, you need to bring your inhaler to the clinic on the day of the procedure.
Do not cut your hair within two weeks of your treatment and leave your hair at least ½” in length in the back and on the sides to cover the sutures after your FUT procedure.
Your scalp should not be sunburned before to the procedure.
Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for one week prior to your procedure.
Do not take any B or E vitamins for one week before/prior your procedure, this includes any multivitamins, as these tablets are known to increase bleeding.
Medications prescribed to you such as heart and blood pressure medications should be taken as prescribed right up to and including the day of your process.
If you smoke and drink alcohol, stop smoking and drinking alcohol two weeks prior to the procedure, as smoking and drinking can interfere with the healing procedure.
If you dye your hair regularly, please dye your hair three days prior to the procedure and be sure to scrub your scalp every day, including on the day of the procedure, to keep it free from the dye.
Massage the donor area marked by the Doctor on your head for 10 minutes every day prior to the procedure to increase the flexibility or laxity of the skin.
Some Doctors may ask you to eat breakfast and lunch prior to the procedure, while others may ask you to refrain from eating and drinking at least 12 hours prior to the procedure. Please follow your doctor’s instructions.
Some doctors may advise you to wash your hair thoroughly on the day of the procedure and some do not. Please follow the instructions of your doctor.
Do not apply any hair sprays or other hair styling products on the day of the surgery.
Do not drink any caffeinated beverages on the day of the procedure.
Are there any post-treatment guidelines after the FUT procedure:
After undergoing a FUT procedure:
Sleep in a semi-sitting position after the hair restoration treatment. This will help the swelling to reduce faster and will prevent you from accidentally touching the areas where the hair follicles have been transplanted.
Avoid touching or scratching, and rubbing the area where the hair follicles have been transplanted.
Some doctors advise you to gently shampoo your head the very next day of the surgery. Some doctors do not.
Follow your doctor’s instructions. You may also be advised to shampoo your hair twice a day after around 7 days of the surgery.
Take the medications prescribed for you by your doctor.
Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for two weeks after the surgery.
Cover your head with hats or a bandana to avoid direct contact with UV rays.
Avoid any form of strenuous activity, including strenuous exercises (except a short routine walk or jogging), for at least 28 to 30 days after a FUT procedure. You can resume exercising 28 days after the procedure.
How many grafts can be transplanted in one session of FUT, and in how much time:
In one FUT session, you can undergo the transplantation of 5000 grafts safely, which is an advantage.
As larger pockets of baldness can be addressed in a few sittings. The FUT method creates an enhanced, natural-looking cosmetic effect, once the hair grows.
This process will take 4 to 8 hours of your time depending on the number of grafts to be transplanted completely.
Since this is a less labor-intensive surgery, It is affordable and allows a large number of grafts to be harvested in a single sitting. The scope of damage to your hair grafts during the graft dissection process is also minimal.
How long does it take to recover from a FUT procedure:
It takes approximately 10 days to 14 days to recover from a FUT procedure.
Are the results of FUT procedure permanent:
Hair transplant results are generally considered to be permanent.
Are there any alternatives to FUT procedure:
Based on the pattern and amount of your hair loss, skin laxity, and size of the bald patches on your head, an alternative to FUT hair procedure may be FUE.
What is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), as opposed to the FUT procedure, Is a hair transplant method in which the doctor extracts the follicular units of hair, from the donor area of your head, one by one.
The doctor uses a small microneedle, which punches a tiny incision around a hair follicle before the extraction.
Each unit contains one to four hairs. These ones, to four hair groupings (called follicular unit grafts), are then transplanted into the balding areas of your scalp.
In this method thus, there is no need for the surgeon to make a long incision in the donor area, as in the FUT procedure for hair transplant. This is an ideal method of surgery for patients who like to wear their hair short.
This procedure is also is also recommended for patients who have a tight scalp or have previously undergone the ‘strip’ or FUT method but with little success. FUE hair transplant costs less and effective to cure baldness
Follicular Unit Excision Advantages:
Virtually invisible scars:
Instead of making a linear scar on the back of your head, like FUT, FUE involves making very small and round punches to the back of your head.
Each punch consists of a follicular unit (a group of one to four hairs). These punches leave small dot-shaped scars on your head.
Unlike the long linear scars from FUT that are harder to hide. You’ll be able to easily conceal these FUE scars, even with short haircuts. Just be aware that your scar may be visible if you completely shave your head.
Minimal pain after your treatment:
Since small punches are made into your skin, pain after your procedure is minimal. During FUT, an elliptical incision is made into the skin down to where the hair bulbs reside.
This incision requires sutures or staples and can cause discomfort for several days. For FUE, you typically would not even need pain medication post-op. However, all patients are given medication to ease the pain.
Along with less pain, the small punches require less time to heal than linear scars. No stitches or scalpels are used, So the donor wounds will heal within just a few days.
Ensures a natural-looking hairline:
Both FUT and FUE leave you with a natural-looking hairline and thicker head of hair that will provide the best and natural look.
Advancements in transplant technology ensure that your transplanted hair looks completely natural. Neither procedure produces plugs.
Less risk of complications
If you have FUE through, a lot of the guesswork and manual labor of other hair transplant procedures is replaced with robotic speed and precision. This means less risk of complications, less scarring, and less downtime.
FUE with ARTAS Robotic technology is one of the most accurate or speedy and consistent ways to receive a hair transplant.
The adorable clinic will help you if this treatment is right for you. If you would like to learn more about follicular unit excision or follicular unit transplantation, feel free to contact us today. We would love to get rid of your baldness and thinning hair.
What are the risks and disadvantages of the FUE procedure?
The risks and disadvantages of the procedure include:
- Hundreds of tiny round white scars on the head caused by the incisions to extract the hair follicles, Which will be typically invisible to the human eye after your hair has grown out.
- Numbness, bleeding, itching, swelling around the eyes and forehead, and temporary cyst formation on the areas where the hair is being transplanted.
- Risk of infection, and inflammation, If proper care is not taken during and after the surgery.
- Experiencing shock hair loss, which is temporary and the hair usually grows back in 3 to 6 months.
- Costly, tedious and a time-consuming procedure as individual follicular units are extracted.
- Is not be suitable for large areas of baldness.
Am I eligible for hair transplantation?
You are eligible for hair transplantation if you:
- 25 years of age or above. The ideal age, however, is 30 years and above.
- Do not suffer from, uncontrolled diabetes, asthma, heart problems, or high blood pressure/hypertension, and are not completely bald or taking blood-thinners or beta-blockers.
- Are suffering from advanced hair loss for more than 5 years, and now your pattern of hair loss is established, Leaving you with very low-density hair on the scalp.
Who might benefit from a hair transplant?
Receiving A hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence. Good candidates for a hair transplant include:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women with thinning hair
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a widespread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication such as chemotherapy